Airco House, Hull
Key Project Challenges
- Commencing the project with only a two-week lead in time.
- Working in a live trading environment.
- Co-ordinating any isolations to existing services with all stakeholders.
- Small working area with limited storage facilities.
How we successfully delivered the project
We engaged with local and known supply chains from the outset and utilised the knowledge and experience from Airco on the Mechanical and Electrical installation.
We held multiple planning sessions with all key subcontractors throughout the project and presented this to Airco’s wider management team to ensure this allowed them to continue to operate efficiently.
Our experienced, local team used our Procure project management software to automate many of the contract and workflow processes, supporting transparency and collaboration with the client, project team and designers.
Added value and social impact:
- 7 local, directly-employed operatives completed the works
- 1 work experience placement provided
- Continued working relationship with DN Colleges